Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Complete Agenda Packet – PDF
MTA Board of Directors
Saprina Rodriguez, Chair
Jim Tarbell, Vice Chair
Due to the Shelter In Place Order issued by Mendocino County Public Health on March 17, 2020, and pursuant to Governor Newsom’s Executive Orders N-33-20 and N-25-20, members of the MTA Board of Directors will participate in this meeting via teleconference or videoconference.
Executive Order N-29-20 further provides that a legislative body that holds a meeting via teleconference and allows members of the public to observe and address the meeting telephonically or otherwise electronically, consistent with notice and accessibility requirements as set forth in the Order, shall have satisfied any requirement that the body allow members of the public to attend the meeting and offer public comment. Such a body need not make available any physical location from which members of the public may observe the meeting and offer public comment.
Members of the public may participate by phone:
United States (Toll Free): 1-866-899-4679
Access Code: 972-142-629
Please press mute on your phone until public comments are open. Members of the public may also submit questions via email by 5:00 p.m. on September 29, 2020. Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and these comments will be read aloud during the public comment section of the meeting and be made part of the official record of the meeting.
Please visit https://mendocinotransit.org/board-of-directors/ to view available agenda background documents.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
MTA Board of Directors welcomes participation in its meetings. Comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person so that everyone may be given an opportunity to be heard. To expedite matters and avoid repetition, whenever any group of persons wishes to address the MTA Board of Directors on the same subject matter, the Chair may request that a spokesperson be chosen by the group. This item is limited to matters under the jurisdiction of the Mendocino Transit Authority which are not on the posted agenda. Public criticism of the MTA Board will not be prohibited. No action shall be taken.
C. CONSENT CALENDAR
- Approval of Minutes of August 26, 2020 Board Meeting
- Acceptance of Service Performance Report
- Acceptance of Financial Statements – July 2019 through June 2020
- Acceptance of Financial Statements – July 2020
- Acceptance of GASB 65 Report
D. ACTION & DISCUSSION
- Unmet Needs: Solicit Public Input
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2020-11 Approving a Retroactive Employment Agreement between MTA and Interim Executive Director Jacob King.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2020-12 Authorization for the Execution of the Certifications and Assurances and Authorized Agent for the California State of Good Repair Program for Fiscal Year 20-21.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2020-13 Authorizing Amendment to State of Good Repair Project Description for Fiscal Year 20-21 (17-18 SGR Allocation) State of Good Repair.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2020-14 Approving Jacob King as the Authorized Agent for the Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) Programs.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2020-15 Appointing Interim Executive Director Jacob King to the Board of Directors of the California Transit System Joint Powers Insurance Authority (CALTIP).
- Discussion and Possible Action Approving Mendocino Transit Authority Credit Card Usage Policy No. 7.6.12. (Second Draft).
- Discussion and Possible Action Approving Job Description for MTA Operations Supervisor/Transit Vehicle Operator Instructor.
- Discussion and Possible Action Approving an Updated Wage Table for Non-Represented Positions.
- Discussion Only – Resumption of Temporarily Reduced Service Route 65 & Route 95.
E. DIRECTOR AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS
- Matters from Management
- Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with
disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2 and Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. Sec. 12132). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact Heather Lindsteadt at Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 or by email at email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.