Tuesday, June 21, 2022 1:30 p.m.
MTA Board of Directors
Saprina Rodriguez, Chair
Jim Tarbell, Vice Chair
Pursuant to Governor Newsom’s Executive Orders N-29-20 revised on June 11, 2021, and Executive Order N-08-21 revised on June 11, 2021, and pursuant to AB 361, members of the MTA Board of Directors will participate in this meeting via teleconference or videoconference.
Zoom videoconference link provided to Board members and by request.
Please submit access request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call MTA Administration at (707) 462-1422.
Topic: MTA Special Board Meeting
Time: June 21, 2022 01:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Audio Call-in Option: +1 669 900 6833 (in CA)
Meeting ID: 886 2204 1792
Please press mute on your phone or computer until public comments are open. The Chair will call for public comments during the Public Comment section of the agenda as well as during each agenda item discussion. Members of the public may also submit questions via email to email@example.com and these comments will be read aloud during the public comment section of the meeting and be made part of the official record of the meeting. Comments must be submitted prior to the close of the comment period.
Please visit https://mendocinotransit.org/board-meetings/ to view available agenda background documents.
A. AGENDA ITEMS
- CALL TO ORDER
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
MTA Board of Directors welcomes participation in its meetings. Comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person so that everyone may be given an opportunity to be heard. To expedite matters and avoid repetition, whenever any group of persons wishes to address the MTA Board of Directors on the same subject matter, the Chair may request that a spokesperson be chosen by the group. This item is limited to matters under the jurisdiction of the Mendocino Transit Authority which are not on the posted agenda. Public criticism of the MTA Board will not be prohibited. No action shall be taken.
C. CONSENT CALENDAR
- Approval of Minutes of May 25, 2022 Regular Board Meeting
- Acceptance of Service Performance Report
- Acceptance of Financial Reports – July 2021 through April 2022
- Adoption of Resolution No. 2022‐16 Authorizing Remote Teleconference Meetings of the Board of Directors of Mendocino Transit Authority for the period of June 21, 2022 through July 21, 2022 Pursuant to Brown Act Provisions.
D. ACTION & DISCUSSION
- Unmet Needs: Solicit Public Input
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2022-17 Adopting the MTA Operations Budget and Wage Table for Fiscal Year 2022-2023.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2022-18 Adopting the MTA Capital Budget for Fiscal Year 2022-2023.
- Discussion and Possible Approval of Policy Section 407 – MTA Paid AFLAC Supplemental Insurance.
- Discussion and Possible Approval of West America Bank Signatories.
- Discussion and Possible Approval of 22-23 Special Event Calendar.
E. DIRECTOR AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS
- Matters from Management
- Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with
disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2 and Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. Sec. 12132). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact Sara Marquez at Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6458 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.