August 28, 2019 Board of Directors Meeting
Board of Directors Regular Meeting Agenda
August 28, 2019 1:30 p.m.
COAST COMMUNITY LIBRARY
225 Main St.
Point Arena, CA
MTA Chair Saprina Rodriguez – Willits City Hall
111 E. Commercial Street
Willits, CA 95490
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
Members of the public are welcome to attend MTA Board meetings to address items that are not on the agenda or to bring other transit-related matters to the attention of the Board. The time limit is 3 minutes per speaker.
- Minutes of July 31, 2019 Board Meeting
- Board Meeting Calendar 2019-2020
- Financial Statements July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
ACTION & DISCUSSION
- Discussion Only GASB 68 Report
- Discussion and Possible Approval of Amendment to MTA Policy Section 3.7 Nepotism.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2019-14 Authorizing the General Manager to Apply for Federal Funding Under FTA Section 5310 (49 U. S. C. Section 5310) with California Department of Transportation.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2019-15 Approving Collective Bargaining Agreement with Teamsters Local 665 for the Term of July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2022.
- Formation of MTA Contracted Transportation Services Ad Hoc Committee and Appointment of 3 Directors to Newly Formed Committee.
- Matters from Management
- Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.
PDF of Complete Agenda Packet HERE