April 24, 2019 1:30 p.m.
Regular Meeting Agenda and Background Materials
COAST COMMUNITY LIBRARY
225 Main St.
Point Arena, CA
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
Members of the public are welcome to attend MTA Board meetings to address items that are not on the agenda, or to bring other transit related matters to the attention of the Board. The time limit is 3 minutes per speaker.
3. Minutes of March 27, 2019 Board Meeting
4. Board Meeting Calendar
5. Service Performance Report Fiscal Year 18-19
6. Capital Program: Update/Progress Report
ACTION & DISCUSSION
7. Unmet Needs
8. Resolution 2019-05 Adoption of Resolution Authorizing the Federal Funding under FTA section 5311 (f) (49 U.S.C. section 5311) with California Department of Transportation
9. Resolution 2019-06 Adoption of Resolution Authorizing General Manager to Conduct a Section 218 Social Security Benefits Division Election.
10. Management Reports
11. Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.