Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
July 29, 2020 1:30 p.m.
MTA Board of Directors
Saprina Rodriguez, Chair
Jim Tarbell, Vice Chair
Due to the Shelter In Place Order issued by Mendocino County Public Health on March 17, 2020, and pursuant to Governor Newsom’s Executive Orders N-33-20 and N-25-20, members of the MTA Board of Directors will participate in this meeting via teleconference or videoconference.
Executive Order N-29-20 further provides that a legislative body that holds a meeting via teleconference and allows members of the public to observe and address the meeting telephonically or otherwise electronically, consistent with notice and accessibility requirements as set forth in the Order, shall have satisfied any requirement that the body allow members of the public to attend the meeting and offer public comment. Such a body need not make available any physical location from which members of the public may observe the meeting and offer public comment.
Members of the public may participate by phone:
Call-in Number: United States (Toll Free): You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1-877-309-2073
Access Code: 345-560-061
Please press mute on your phone until public comments are open. The public may also submit questions via email by 5:00 p.m. on July 28, 2020. Email comments to email@example.com and these comments will be read aloud during the public comment section of the meeting and be made part of the official record of the meeting.
Please visit https://mendocinotransit.org/board-of-directors/ to view available agenda background documents.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
MTA Board of Directors welcomes participation in its meetings. Comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person so that everyone may be given an opportunity to be heard. To expedite matters and avoid repetition, whenever any group of persons wishes to address the MTA Board of Directors on the same subject matter, the Chair may request that a spokesperson be chosen by the group. This item is limited to matters under the jurisdiction of the Mendocino Transit Authority which are not on the posted agenda. Public criticism of the MTA Board will not be prohibited. No action shall be taken.
C. CONSENT CALENDAR
- Approval of Minutes of June 24, 2020 Board Meeting
- Acceptance of Service Performance Report
- Acceptance of Financial Statements – July 2019 through May 2020
D. ACTION & DISCUSSION
- Unmet Needs: Solicit Public Input
- Discussion and Possible Approval of MTA Job Descriptions for Operations Supervisor (Inland, North Coast, South Coast)
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2020-09 Approving and Adopting Mendocino Transit Authority Title VI Program – Revision 3
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2020-10 Authorizing the Executive Director to File and Execute Applications for the Federal Funding under FTA Section CARES Phase/5311 (49 U.S.C Section 5311) with California Department of Transportation
- Transportation Development Act (TDA) Statutes and California Code of Regulations as pertains to MTA Funding Sources.
F. DIRECTOR AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS
- Matters from Management
- Matters from Directors
G. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will adjourn into Closed Session on one item:
Employee Performance Evaluation – Executive Director Evaluation of Performance Pursuant to Government Code §54957
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2 and Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. Sec. 12132). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact Heather Lindsteadt at Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.