Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
Complete Packet PDF
Wednesday, February 23, 2022 1:30 p.m.
MTA Board of Directors
Saprina Rodriguez, Chair
Jim Tarbell, Vice Chair
Pursuant to Governor Newsom’s Executive Orders N-29-20 revised on June 11, 2021 and Executive Order N-08-21 revised on June 11, 2021, and pursuant to AB 361, members of the MTA Board of Directors will participate in this meeting via teleconference or videoconference.
Please press mute on your phone or computer until public comments are open. The Chair will call for public comments during the Public Comment section of the agenda as well as during each agenda item discussion. Members of the public may also submit questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and these comments will be read aloud during the public comment section of the meeting and be made part of the official record of the meeting. Comments must be submitted prior to the close of the comment period.
Mendocino Transit Authority is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: MTA Board Meeting
Time: Feb 23, 2022 01:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 821 8594 3624
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,82185943624# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,82185943624# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 821 8594 3624
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/knbx7hW1d
Please visit https://mendocinotransit.org/board-of-directors/ to view available agenda background documents.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
MTA Board of Directors welcomes participation in its meetings. Comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person so that everyone may be given an opportunity to be heard. To expedite matters and avoid repetition, whenever any group of persons wishes to address the MTA Board of Directors on the same subject matter, the Chair may request that a spokesperson be chosen by the group. This item is limited to matters under the jurisdiction of the Mendocino Transit Authority which are not on the posted agenda. Public criticism of the MTA Board will not be prohibited. No action shall be taken.
C. CONSENT CALENDAR
- Approval of Minutes of January 26, 2022 Regular Board Meeting
- Acceptance of Service Performance Report
- Acceptance of Financial Reports – July 2021 through December 2021
- Adoption of Resolution No. 2022‐03 Authorizing Remote Teleconference Meetings of the Board of Directors of Mendocino Transit Authority for the period of February 23, 2022, through March 23, 2022 Pursuant to Brown Act Provisions.
- Approval of Executive Director Conference Request – CALACT Spring Conference & Expo April 19-22, 2022
D. ACTION & DISCUSSION
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2022-04 Approving Grant Application for 5310 to Continue MTA’s Mobility Management Program and Authorizing MTA Executive Director, Jacob King, to apply for 5310 Grant Funding in the amount of $300,000.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2022-05 Approving Federal Transit Administration Certifications and Assurances Fiscal Year 2022.
E. DIRECTOR AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS
- Matters from Management
- Matters from Directors
F. CLOSED SESSION
- Closed Session Pursuant to Government Code 54957: Public Employee Performance Evaluation – Executive Director
G. ANNOUNCEMENT OUT OF CLOSED SESSION
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2 and Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. Sec. 12132). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact Sara Marquez at Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6456 or by email at email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.