Board of Directors
July 31, 2019 1:30 p.m.
City of Willits Council Chambers
111 East Commercial Street
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
Members of the public are welcome to attend MTA Board meetings to address items that are not on the agenda, or to bring other transit related matters to the attention of the Board. The time limit is 3 minutes per speaker.
3. Minutes of June 26, 2019 Board Meeting
4. Board Meeting Calendar 2019-2020
5. Service Performance Report
6. Financial Statements July 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019
ACTION AND DISCUSSION
7. Unmet Needs
8. Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2019-13 Dial-A-Ride Fare Revision and Service Area Expansion
9. Discussion and Possible Approval of MTA Customer Satisfaction and Complaint Policy
10. Conference with Labor Negotiators Pursuant to Government Code §54957.6(a)
Agency Designated Representatives: General Manager, Carla Meyer
Employee Organization: Teamsters Union Local 665
11. Employee Performance Evaluation: General Manager Evaluation of Performance Pursuant to Government Code §54957
ANNOUNCEMENT OUT OF CLOSED SESSION
12. Announcement out of Closed Session
13. Matters from Management
14. Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.