Board of Directors Regular Meeting Agenda
October 25, 2023 1:30 p.m.
Round Table Pizza 292 S State St, Ukiah — Round Table Pizza 740 S Main St, Fort Bragg
MTA Board of Directors
Saprina Rodriguez, Chair
Jim Tarbell, Vice Chair
Diana Stuart Fort Bragg Division 190 East Spruce Conference Room
Ukiah Valley Conference Center Chardonnay Room
200 South School Street
The Chair will call for public comments during the Public Comment section of the agenda as well as during each agenda item discussion. Members of the public may also submit questions via email to email@example.com and these comments will be read aloud during the public comment section of the meeting and be made part of the official record of the meeting. Comments must be submitted prior to the close of the comment period. Please visit https://mendocinotransit.org/board-meetings/ to view available agenda background documents.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
MTA Board of Directors welcomes in-person participation in its meetings. Comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person so that everyone may be given an opportunity to be heard. To expedite matters and avoid repetition, whenever any group of people wishes to address the MTA Board of Directors on the same subject matter, the Chair may request that a spokesperson be chosen by the group. This item is limited to matters under the jurisdiction of the Mendocino Transit Authority which are not on the posted agenda. Public criticism of the MTA Board will not be prohibited. No action shall be taken.
C. CONSENT CALENDAR
- Approval of Minutes of August 30, 2023 Regular Board Meeting
- Approval of Minutes of September 22, 2023 Special Board Meeting
- Acceptance of Preliminary Unaudited Financial Statements July – August 2023
- Acceptance of Service Performance Report
- Acceptance of GASB 68 Report
D. ACTION & DISCUSSION
- Unmet Needs
- Virtual Presentation- Ukiah Transit Center Feasibility Study Presentation by LSC and Design Workshop to Present the Draft Renderings.
- Discussion In-Person Board Meetings
- Discussion on Clara Avenue- Community Concerns
- Discussion on SB125 and TIRCIP
- Bus Procurements
E. DIRECTOR AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS
- Matters from Management
- Matters From MCOG
- Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.