Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
March 29, 2023 1:30 p.m.
Lunch: Patrona 11:30pm
MTA Board of Directors
Saprina Rodriguez, Chair
Jim Tarbell, Vice Chair
Diana Stuart Fort Bragg Division
190 East Spruce
Ukiah Valley Conference Center
200 South School Street
The Chair will call for public comments during the Public Comment section of the agenda as well as during each agenda item discussion. Members of the public may also submit questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and these comments will be read aloud during the public comment section of the meeting and be made part of the official record of the meeting. Comments must be submitted prior to the close of the comment period.
Please visit https://mendocinotransit.org/board-meetings/ to view available agenda background documents.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
MTA Board of Directors welcomes participation in its meetings. Comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person so that everyone may be given an opportunity to be heard. To expedite matters and avoid repetition, whenever any group of persons wishes to address the MTA Board of Directors on the same subject matter, the Chair may request that a spokesperson be chosen by the group. This item is limited to matters under the jurisdiction of the Mendocino Transit Authority which are not on the posted agenda. Public criticism of the MTA Board will not be prohibited. No action shall be taken.
C. CONSENT CALENDAR
- Approval of Minutes of January 25, 2023 Regular Board Meeting
- Acceptance of Service Performance Report
- Acceptance of Preliminary Unaudited Financial Statements July – January 2023
D. ACTION & DISCUSSION
- Unmet Needs
- Presentation of Draft 2021-2022 Audit by CPA Recommendation for Approval of Preliminary Fiscal Year 2021-2022
- Report on Grants and Projects informational only
- Discussion and Possible Adoption approving Caltrans 5311f resolution 2023-01
- Discussion and Possible Adoption approving Caltrans LCTOP resolution 2023-02
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2023-03 Approving for Retired Annuitant
- Discussion and Possible Approval, Cal-Act Spring Conference Approval for the Executive Director
E. DIRECTOR AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS
- Matters from Management
- Matters From MCOG
- Matters from Director
F. CLOSED SESSION
Closed session pursuant to Government Code 54957: Public Employee Performance Evaluation – Executive Director
Report out of Closed Session
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2 and Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. Sec. 12132). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact Sara Marquez at Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6456 or by email at email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.