Diana Stuart Fort Bragg Division
190 East Spruce
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
Members of the public are welcome to attend MTA Board meetings to address items that are on the agenda, or to bring other transit related matters to the attention of the Board. The time limit is 3 minutes per speaker.
3. Minutes of February 27, 2019 Board Meeting
4. Board Meeting Calendar
5. Service Performance Report Fiscal Year 18-19
6. Capital Program: Update/Progress Report
ACTION & DISCUSSION
7. Unmet Needs
8. Financial Statements July 2018 – January 2019
9. Preliminary Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Budget
10. Consideration of Amendment to MTA Personnel Policies and Procedures Section 7.5.1 Catastrophic Leave Fund Policy
11. Amendment to Previously Adopted Resolution 2019-03 – Authorization for the Execution of the Certifications and Assurances and Authorized Agent Forms for the Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP)for the following project(s): Capital Purchase of an All-Electric Transit Bus. Amend dollar amount to reflect $70,091.
12. Discontinuation of GPPV Certificate Requirement for Transit Vehicle Operator
13. Management Reports
14. Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.