Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
February 27, 2019 1:30 p.m.
111 East Commercial Street
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
Members of the public are welcome to attend MTA Board meetings to address items that are on the agenda, or to bring other transit related matters to the attention of the Board. The time limit is 3 minutes per speaker.
3. Minutes of January 30, 2019 Board Meeting
4. Board Meeting Calendar
5. Service Performance Report Fiscal Year 18-19
6. Capital Program: Update/Progress Report
ACTION & DISCUSSION
7. Unmet Needs
8. Draft Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Fiscal and Compliance Audit
9. Formation of Standing MTA Finance Committee
10. Resolution # 2019-02 Authorization for the Execution of the Certifications and Assurances and Authorized Agent Forms for the Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) for the following project(s): Fare Free Ride Program for Mendocino College Students
11. Resolution # 2019-03 Authorization for the Execution of the Certifications and Assurances and Authorized Agent Forms for the Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) For the following project(s): Capital Purchase of an All-Electric Transit Bus.
12. Personnel Evaluation: General Manager Evaluation of Performance pursuant to Government Code §54957
ANNOUNCEMENT OUT OF CLOSED SESSION
13. Resolution # 2019-04 Adopting General Manager Annual Contract and Annual Compensation Increase
14. Management Reports
15. Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.