September 11, 2020
Please be advised the Route 65 CCrider will be resuming Bus service in Mendocino County on 9/14/20
- 2 Trips Daily, Monday – Saturday
- Route 65 servicing Mendocino, Fort Bragg, Willits and Ukiah.
- Route 65 to Santa Rosa is discontinued through the Shelter-In-Place
- Buses are sanitized daily, hand sanitizing station on board.
- Essential Trips Only, Face mask are required.
July 1, 2020
Please be advised that due to Road Construction Route 9 will have delays in Ukiah. These delays are expected to continue thru the summer months. We apologize for the inconvenience.
April 1, 2019
Please be advised that due to Covid-19 Shelter in Place Order the schedules have been temporarily changed check the Service Alerts page for updated schedules. We apologize for the inconvenience.