Agenda MTA Board Meeting – April 29, 2020
MTA Board of Directors Regular Meeting Agenda
April 29, 2020 1:30 p.m.
MTA Board of Directors
Saprina Rodriguez, Chair
Jim Tarbell, Vice Chair
Due to the Shelter In Place Order issued by Mendocino County Public Health on March 17, 2020, and pursuant to Governor Newsom’s Executive Orders N-33-20 and N-25-20, members of the MTA Board of Directors will participate in this meeting via teleconference or videoconference.
Executive Order N-29-20 further provides that a legislative body that holds a meeting via teleconference and allows members of the public to observe and address the meeting telephonically or otherwise electronically, consistent with notice and accessibility requirements as set forth in the Order, shall have satisfied any requirement that the body allow members of the public to attend the meeting and offer public comment. Such a body need not make available any physical location from which members of the public may observe the meeting and offer public comment.
Members of the public may participate by phone:
Call-in Number: United States (Toll Free): 1-877-309-2073 Access Code: 817-586-653
Please press mute on your phone until public comments are open. The public may also submit questions via email by 11:30 a.m. on April 28, 2020. Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and these comments will be read aloud during the public comment section of the meeting and be made part of the official record of the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
MTA Board of Directors welcomes participation in its meetings. Comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person so that everyone may be given an opportunity to be heard. To expedite matters and avoid repetition, whenever any group of persons wishes to address the MTA Board of Directors on the same subject matter, the Chair may request that a spokesperson be chosen by the group. This item is limited to matters under the jurisdiction of the Mendocino Transit Authority which are not on the posted agenda. Public criticism of the MTA Board will not be prohibited. No action shall be taken.
- Minutes of January 29, 2020 Board Meeting
- Minutes of March 27, 2020 Special Board Meeting
- Service Performance Report 2019, Q4
ACTION & DISCUSSION
Action: Solicit Public Input
- Discussion and Possible Acceptance of Draft Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Annual Fiscal Compliance Audit – R.J. Ricciardi Inc.
- Discussion of FY 20/21 MTA Operating Budget.
- CARES Federal Funding Update on COVID19 – Expenditures to Date and Estimated Through May 31, 2020.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2020-03 Implementation of Project and Signing Authority for Volkswagen Environmental Mitigation Trust Funding Administered through San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District and the California Air Resources Board.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2020-04 for FY 17/18 LCTOP Capital Funds.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2020-05 for FY 18/19 LCTOP Capital Funds.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2020-06 for FY 19/20 LCTOP Capital Funds.
DIRECTOR AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS
- Matters from Management
- Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.
Agenda and Background Documents – PDF