Board of Directors Regular Meeting Agenda
December 11, 2019 1:30 p.m.
Ukiah Valley Conference Center
200 South School Street
Diana Stuart Fort Bragg Division
190 East Spruce
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
Members of the public are welcome to attend MTA Board meetings to address items that are not on the agenda, or to bring other transit related matters to the attention of the Board. The time limit is 3 minutes per speaker.
- Minutes of August 28, 2019 Board Meeting
- Minutes of September 25, 2019 Board Meeting
- Minutes of November 18, 2019 Special Board Meeting
- Board Meeting Calendar 2019-2020
- Service Performance Report
- Financial Statements
ACTION & DISCUSSION
- Unmet Needs – Action: Solicit Public Input
- Discussion and Possible Approval of Agency Non-Represented Job Descriptions, Classifications, and Wage Table Adjustments
- Discussion and Possible Approval of Additions to MTA Special Events Schedule – City of Willits Annual Harvest Moon Celebration
- Discussion and Possible Approval of Amendment to MTA Policy – Vacation Policy Section 7.4
- Closed session pursuant to Government Code 54957.6 – Conference with Labor Negotiator. Agency Designated Representative: MTA Chair. Unrepresented Employee: General Manager
ANNOUNCEMENT OUT OF CLOSED SESSION
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2019-17 General Manager Employment Agreement Amendment: Potential Action to Approve an Amendment to the General Manager’s Compensation and Title.
- Matters from Management
- Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.