Board of Directors Regular Meeting Agenda
August 30, 2023 1:30 p.m.
Round Table Pizza 292 S State St, Ukiah
Round Table Pizza 740 S Main St, Fort Bragg
MTA Board of Directors
Saprina Rodriguez, Chair
Jim Tarbell,Vice Chair
Diana Stuart Fort Bragg Division 190 East Spruce Conference Room
Ukiah Valley Conference Center Zinfandel Room 200 South School Street
The Chair will call for public comments during the Public Comment section of the agenda as well as during each agenda item discussion. Members of the public may also submit questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and these comments will be read aloud during the public comment section of the meeting and be made part of the official record of the meeting. Comments must be submitted prior to the close of the comment period. Please visit https://mendocinotransit.org/board-meetings/ to view available agenda background documents.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
MTA Board of Directors welcomes in-person participation in its meetings. Comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person so that everyone may be given an opportunity to be heard. To expedite matters and avoid repetition, whenever any group of persons wishes to address the MTA Board of Directors on the same subject matter, the Chair may request that a spokesperson be chosen by the group. This item is limited to matters under the jurisdiction of the Mendocino Transit Authority which are not on the posted agenda. Public criticism of the MTA Board will not be prohibited. No action shall be taken.
C. CONSENT CALENDAR
- Approval of Minutes of July 26, 2023 Regular Board Meeting
- Acceptance of Preliminary Unaudited Financial Statements July – June 2023
- Acceptance of Service Performance Report
D. ACTION & DISCUSSION
- Unmet Needs
- Ukiah Transit Center Feasibility Study Presentation by LSC Transportation Consultants.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2023-11 Approving a Collective Bargaining Agreement with Teamsters Local #665 – Jacob King
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2023-12 Approving Application for FY 23-24 State of Good Repair Funds, Funding the Ukiah Transit Center project.
- Discussion and Possible Approval for MTA to host the 2024 North State Transit Symposium in Ukiah
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2023-13 Approving 23/24 Capital Budget Amendment, Gillig 35’ All Electric Bus and Charging Infrastructure
E. DIRECTOR AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS
- Matters from Management
- Matters From MCOG
- Matters from Director
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2 and Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. Sec. 12132). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact Sara Marquez at Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6456 or by email at email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.