Diana Stuart Fort Bragg Division
190 East Spruce
Ukiah Valley Conference Center
200 South School Street
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
Members of the public are welcome to attend MTA Board meetings to address items that are not on the agenda, or to bring other transit related matters to the attention of the Board. The time limit is 3 minutes per speaker.
- Minutes of April 24, 2019 Board Meeting
- Minutes of May 10, 2019 Special Board Meeting
- Board Meeting Calendar 2019-2020
- Service Performance Report Fiscal Year 18-19
- Capital Program: Update/Progress Report
ACTION & DISCUSSION
8. Unmet Needs
9. Financial Statements July 2018 – March 2019
10. Matters from Management
11. Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.