Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
January 29, 2020 – 1:30 p.m.
Fort Bragg Diana Stuart Fort Bragg Division
190 East Spruce
Ukiah Valley Conference Center
200 South School Street
Complete Board Agenda and Background Materials – PDF
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
Members of the public are welcome to attend MTA Board meetings to address items that are not on the agenda, or to bring other transit related matters to the attention of the Board. The time limit is 3 minutes per speaker.
3. Minutes of December 11, 2019 Board Meeting
4. Board Meeting Calendar 2019-2020
5. Customer Service Summary
6. Service Performance Report
7. Financial Statements
ACTION AND DISCUSSION
8. Unmet Needs – Action: Solicit Public Input
9. Discussion and Possible Approval of Amendment to MTA Policy – Vacation Policy Section 7.4 and Removal of Policy 6.1.4
10. Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2020-01 Authorizing the Federal Funding under FTA section 5311(f) (49 U.S.C. section 5311) with California Department of Transportation
11. Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2020-02 Authorizing the Federal Funding under FTA section 5311 (49 U.S.C. section 5311) with California Department of Transportation
12. Brooktrails Township Community Services District – December 10, 2019
DIRECTOR AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS
13. Matters from Management
14. Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.