ALERT!!—See Reduced Service MTA Bus Schedules Here
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and in compliance with the Mendocino County Public Health Officer’s “Shelter in Place” order, Mendocino Transit Authority has reduced bus service across our service area in an effort to protect our communities and employees from coronavirus infection and transmission. The temporary schedules are posted below and are frequently updated.
April 16 Alert:
Starting Thursday, April 16, MTA will offer weekly roundtrip bus service from Hopland to Ukiah and back.
MTA will pick up passengers at the Old Savings Bank bus stop on highway 101 in Hopland at 10:30 a.m., bring them to the Walmart bus stop in Ukiah where transfers can be made, then pick up passengers at 1:30 p.m. at the Walmart bus stop for the return trip to the bus stop at Brutocao Cellars Tasting Room in Hopland. The new service is temporary until regional Route 65 reopens, and MTA said the Hopland special bus could be discontinued if no one uses it.
April 7 Alert:
Route #65 bus service from Fort Bragg to inland Mendocino County cities has been discontinued. If you must travel from the north or south coasts to Ukiah, please check the Route 60 and 75 schedules below.
Key Reductions on April 1, 2020:
- MTA will no longer take passengers south to Santa Rosa on Route #65 inland buses.
- MTA’s south coast #95 bus route from Point Arena to Gualala and Santa Rosa will be temporarily discontinued. Passengers may take bus #75 between Gualala, Point Arena, Navarro and Ukiah, operating Monday through Friday.
- MTA’s south coast Route #75 bus will bring passengers daily Monday through Friday from Gualala to Navarro and through Anderson Valley to Ukiah in the morning and return in the afternoon. On Saturday, Route #75 will bring passengers from the Navarro store to Ukiah and back.
During the service reduction, MTA will post temporary schedules in buses and bus shelters, on social media, and on its website. MTA will run no service on Sundays for the duration of coronavirus health advisories.
MTA will continue to provide approved hand sanitizing wipes to riders and disinfect interior bus surfaces whenever the buses are in service.
MTA encourages all riders to comply with the Public Health Officer’s order to ‘shelter in place’ and only utilize public transit for essential rides. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this time.
Temporary MTA Bus Schedules:
- Inland Reduced
- Willits reduced
- Reduced schedule fort bragg 65 update 4-7-20
- Reduced schedule fort bragg (5-60)
- Reduced Schedule 75-95 update 4-1-20
Phone Number for Service Updates