ALERT!!—See Reduced Service MTA Bus Schedules Here
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and in compliance with the Mendocino County Public Health Officer’s “Shelter in Place” order, Mendocino Transit Authority is further reducing bus service on Wednesday, April 1, across our service area in an effort to protect our communities and employees from coronavirus infection and transmission. The temporary schedules are posted below.
Key Reductions on April 1, 2020:
- MTA will no longer take passengers south to Santa Rosa on Route #65 inland buses. Route #65 will provide service south to Hopland and back.
- MTA’s south coast #95 bus route from Point Arena to Gualala and Santa Rosa will be temporarily discontinued. Passengers may take bus #75 between Gualala, Point Arena, Navarro and Ukiah, operating Monday through Friday.
- MTA’s south coast Route #75 bus will bring passengers daily Monday through Friday from Gualala to Navarro and through Anderson Valley to Ukiah in the morning and return in the afternoon. On Saturday, Route #75 will bring passengers from the Navarro store to Ukiah and back.
During the service reduction, MTA will post temporary schedules in buses and bus shelters, on social media, and on its website. MTA will run no service on Sundays for the duration of coronavirus health advisories.
MTA will continue to provide approved hand sanitizing wipes to riders and disinfect interior bus surfaces whenever the buses are in service.
MTA encourages all riders to comply with the Public Health Officer’s order to ‘shelter in place’ and only utilize public transit for essential rides. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this time.
Temporary MTA Bus Schedules:
- Inland Reduced
- Willits reduced
- Reduced schedule fort bragg 65 update 4-1-20
- Reduced schedule fort bragg (1)
- Reduced Schedule 75-95 update 4-1-20
Phone Number for Service Updates