Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
September 25, 2019 – 1:30 p.m.
Diana Stuart Fort Bragg Division
190 East Spruce
Ukiah Valley Conference Center
200 South School Street
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
Members of the public are welcome to attend MTA Board meetings to address items that are not on the agenda or to bring other transit related matters to the attention of the Board. The time limit is 3 minutes per speaker.
3. Minutes of August 30, 2019 Board Meeting
4. Board Meeting Calendar 2019-2020
6. Financial Statements – Balance Sheet and Statement of Revenues and Expenses for July 2019
ACTION & DISCUSSION
7. Unmet Needs
8. Discussion and Possible Approval of Amendment to MTA Policy Section 3.7 Nepotism
9. Discussion and Possible Approval of MTA Customer Complaint Policy
10. Discussion and Possible Approval of MTA Travel Reimbursement Policy Section 7.6
11. Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 2019-15 Approving Collective Bargaining Agreement with Teamsters Local 665 for the Term of July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2023
12. September 13, 2019 – Ad Hoc Contracted Transportation Services Committee Meeting Report
13. Matters from Management
14. Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 3:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.
Entire Background Material Packet – PDF