Board of Directors
June 26, 2019 1:30 p.m.
Ukiah Valley Conference Center
200 South School Street
Diana Stuart Fort Bragg Division
190 East Spruce
1. Call to Order
2. Resolution 2019-08 A Resolution of Recognition and Appreciation of Retiring MTA Board Chair James W. Mastin
3. Public Comment
Members of the public are welcome to attend MTA Board meetings to address items that are not on the agenda, or to bring other transit related matters to the attention of the Board. The time limit is 3 minutes per speaker.
6. Service Performance Report Fiscal Year 2018-2019
ACTION & DISCUSSION
10. Unmet Needs
13. CalPERS Unfunded Liability Update – Discussion Only
14. Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2019-09 Adopting Mendocino Transit Authority Amended Bylaws
15. Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2019-10 Acknowledging Mendocino Transit Authority (MTA) Approval of the Amended Joint Powers Agreement Forming the California Transit Systems Joint Powers Authority and Authorizing the General Manager to Sign the Amended Agreement
16. Discussion and Possible Approval of Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Overall Work Plan (OWP)
17. Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2019-11 Adopting Fiscal Year 2019-2019 Operating and Capital Budgets
18. Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution 2019-12 Approving Transition from General Public Dial-A-Ride in Ukiah to ADA/Senior Service
19. Discussion and Possible Approval of Board Meeting Schedule for 2019-2020
20. Discussion and Possible Approval of Special Events Schedule Addition of Point Arena Independence Day Celebration
21. Appointment of Ad Hoc General Manager Evaluation Committee
22. Matters from Management
23. Matters from Directors
Anticipated adjournment is 4:30 p.m.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
The Mendocino Transit Authority complies with AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). Upon request, MTA will attempt to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities by making meeting material available in appropriate alternate formats (pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.2). Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact the Mendocino Transit Authority by calling (707) 234-6447 at least five days prior to the meeting.