Open GTFS developer data
Data for Mendocino Transit Authority service information (schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar) is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Download the Mendocino Transit Authority GTFS data file at transitfeeds.com. This data is maintained with the support of Trillium Solutions, Inc.
Some applications that utilize GTFS data are listed in the App Center.
If you are a developer with questions about MTA services or data, contact MTA.
Terms and guidelines for use of GTFS data
- GTFS data is provided without warranties.
- No availability guarantees are expressed or implied.
- The agency (Mendocino Transit Authority) retains full rights to the data.
- The agency (Mendocino Transit Authority) reserves the right to use the MTA logo. 3rd party applications may NOT display the MTA logo. The MTA logo is an indicator only for official, agency-supplied materials.
- 3rd party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated with Mendocino Transit Authority (MTA).